Tuesday, November 30, 2010

(Christmas) Music Mondays!


I LOVE Christmas music! Not only can it make ANY day better, but the words stir my heart and quickly remind me of who He is and how He loves us. SO, this advent I will be posting a song each Monday in hopes that my love for Christmas music can be shared. Maybe the words will help you focus on why this season is so significant. Maybe it will just be a sweet break in your day. Either way, I hope you enjoy Christmas music Mondays! Feel free to share your favorite songs as well!

Our first song is "Come, Thou Long Expected Jesus".
This version came out last year and I've been obsessed with it since. 
Hope you Enjoy!




Come, Thou long expected Jesus
Born to set Thy people free;
From our fears and sins release us,
Let us find our rest in Thee.
Israel's strength and consolation,
Hope of all the earth Thou art;
Dear desire of every nation,
Joy of every longing heart.
Born Thy people to deliver,
Born a child and yet a King,
Born to reign in us forever,
Now Thy gracious kingdom bring.
By Thine own eternal Spirit
Rule in all our hearts alone;
By Thine all sufficient merit,
Raise us to Thy glorious throne.